Andrea is a bilingual attorney dedicated to assisting clients with their personal injury, civil litigation and workers’ compensation cases. Andrea has made the switch from defending insurance companies to representing injured persons. Andrea’s decision to begin representing plaintiffs was largely due to her desire to help individuals, rather than corporations.
Andrea has a heart for serving others reflected in her past work for eight years in university community service programming in the Dominican Republic. Andrea is also a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer who lived and served for two years in rural Honduras.
Andrea is a compassionate advocate for her clients with a thorough knowledge of how to negotiate and communicate with insurers, employers, and opposing counsel to get the best results for plaintiffs. Andrea Is not afraid to take cases to trial and from day one of representation prepares cases as if they were going to court.
Andrea is fluent in English and Spanish and works with clients with Nebraska and Iowa cases. Andrea offers free consultations for all personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
Andrea grew up in Omaha, Nebraska, where Carlson & Blakeman is headquartered. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her family and cheering her kids on in their various sporting activities.
- Nebraska Supreme Court, 2008
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska, 2008
- Iowa Supreme Court, 2011
Awards & Accolades
CALI Excellence Awards in Marriage and Divorce, Debtor-Creditor Relations, and Criminal Law; Creighton Law Review Staff Writer; McGrath North Scholar
Education & Credentials
- Creighton University School of Law – J.D. Magna Cum Laude, 2008
- Creighton University—B.A. International Relations with a Spanish minor, 2000
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies—Certificate in Design, Partnering, Management, and Innovation (DPMI), 2018
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys (NATA)
- Civil Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents-Plaintiff
- Personal Injury-Plaintiff
- Premises Liability-Plaintiff
- Products Liability-Plaintiff
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Wrongful Death-Plaintiff